Cope-a-Palooza – August 23rd-24th, 2020
August 23 @ 5:00 pm - August 24 @ 12:00 pm
The troop will be attending the 2nd Annual Cope-a-Palooza at H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation!
Here’s the Program:
- Cope Course (zip line, climbing, rappelling)
- Climbing Tower (climbing, rappelling, ice climbing, up & down cave)
- Fort Collins (natural site rappel)
- Cedar Bluff (rappelling Cedar Bluff, climbing Devil’s Staircase, explore Rattlesnake Cave)
- Davis Lodge (rope ascending, crate stacking, tyrolean traverse)
If you are interested please e-mail Scott Shorter [email protected] and pay the fee on Squareup or bring Scott a check.
Cost is $40 which includes the Cope Course reservation fee plus food costs. Participants also get a COPE-A-Palooza draw string backpack.
We will be camping in Troop 118 tents and bringing our own food so scouts will be able to work on cooking advancement!
This will be first come first serve, so reserve your spot as soon as you can. If 20 scouts pay their reservation before Cope-a-Palooza is sold out we will attempt to reserve additional spaces.